Spiritually Uplifting Umrah & Seerah Programs
30th October to 10th November
Umrah Package 2019 Information
This remarkable Seerah (Islamic History) based Umrah Package for 2019 – 2020 not only includes 10 days in the Sacred Cities of Mecca and Madina, you have the option to include Jerusalem, the first Qibla, and Jordan.
- Return Economy Airfare from Australia
- 5* Hotel with buffet breakfast
- 5 Nights in Madina
- 5 Nights in Mecca
- Juma Salaat in both cities
- Islamic history sightseeing, visiting significant Islamic historical sights
- Masjid al Qiblatayn
- Quba Masjid
- Battle of Uhud site
- Informative visit of Jannatul Baqi
Would you like the opportunity to have your Umrah Land Package for FREE* (you just pay airfare and Visa costs), please complete the steps as outlined on this Free Umrah Land Package Offer Page.
Request for all to visit Al Quds
Request from Shaykh Umar al Kiswani – President of Masjid al-Aqsa and Baytul Maqdis
Jerusalem & Jordan add on
For those including Jerusalem and Jordan the following is also included:
- Multiple daily salaat at Masjid Al Aqsa
- Guided tour of Aqsa and all the building in Al-Aqsa compound with a Scholar/Historian
- Masjid of Umar (ra) – Caliph Umar (ra) performed salaah after the conquest of Jerusalem
- Khanqah of Salahuddin Ayyubi – The place where the famous Muslim general Salahuddin Ayyubi stayed when he wanted seclusion and carry out voluntary (nafl) worship.
- Mount Mukabbir
- Masjid Khalil – Tomb of Prophet Ibrahim (a.s)
- Birth place of Prophet Isa (a.s)- Church of the Nativity (Only if time allows)
- Maqam Yunus (a.s) – Tomb of Prophet Yunus (a.s)
- Mount Olives in Jerusalem – Ultimate view of Masjid Al-Aqsa and the surrounding
- Cave of 7 Sleepers (Ahl Kahf)
- Ajloun Castle
- Battle of Muta site
- Maqaam of Jaffar at Tayyar (ra), Zayd bin Harith (ra), Abdullah bin Rawaha (ra)
- Nabi Shuayb* (a.s) and Nabi Yosha (a.s)
- Maqaam of Abu Ubaydah bin Jarrah, Dirar bin Azwar
To Apply for Umrah Package 2019 – 2020
- Complete the Umrah Registration Form Online
- Complete the Umrah Terms & Conditions Agreement Form
- Pay Deposit of $1000 to the Umrah Bank Account
Provide the following documents with the Visa Application form
- Valid Australian passport for at least six months with 4 empty pages.
- Six passport size photos (white background).
- Saudi Arabia Visa Application Form for Each Person (Download from here, Complete all details, Print & Sign it).
- In case of a NON-Australian passport, the applicant must provide a copy of Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), to approve that the applicant has a Residents in Australia at least for 2 years.
- Original Certificate of Vaccination for Meningitis (ACYW 135) and Seasonal Flu vaccine.
- Certificate of Introduction from Mosque or Islamic Organisation.
- Declaration of Conversion To Islam
- A copy of Marriage Certificate for husband & wife (must be duly certified by Police).
- Females of age under 45 years must be travelling with a Mahram and must have a proof of relation (must be duly certified by Police).
- Copy of Birth Certificates for Brothers/Sisters travelling identifying relationship as per parents’ names (must be duly certified by Police).
- A copy of Birth Certificate for children or infants who accompanies their parents (must be duly certified by Police).
- Females of age under 45 years must be travelling with a Mahram and must have a proof of relationship (must be duly certified by Police).
- Females of age above 45 years can be travelling without a Mahram but she must perform Umrah with a group.
- A Mahram must be a minimum 17 years of age.
- Any supporting documents required by the Saudi Embassy (must be duly certified by Police).
- Prepaid self-addressed Courier Bag or Australian Express post Platinum envelope (Maximum Weight of no less than 500g, Maximum Thickness 20mm) for us to return your Passport and other documents in relation to your travel. Alternative arrangements of returning your documents can be made at your own expense.
- Checklist for your reference
Please note, your application for the Umrah Package for 2019 or 2020 cannot proceed without all the relevant forms completed and documentation provided. Nomad Travel is not responsible for Visa applications not being issued as a result of incorrect information provided on your Visa application. Please check all forms carefully before sending them in.