UMRAH TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR YOUR UMRAH PACKAGE WITH NOMAD TRAVEL OR DESTINATION TRAVEL CENTRE. ALL BOOKINGS MADE VIA PARTICIPATING WEBSITES OR WITH NOMAD TRAVEL DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARE MADE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE PERSON MAKING THE BOOKING FOR THEMSELVES OR ON BEHALF OF OTHERS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND THOSE THEY ARE BOOKING FOR.
WHEREAS, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre(“Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre” or “us”) of 646 Sydney Rd, Coburg VIC 3058, its officers, director, employees, servants and volunteers, is in the business of providing Umrah services and assisting Umrah Pilgrims to perform their Umrah Pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia (“Services”);
AND WHEREAS (the “Customer” or “you” or “I”) known as the “Client” are entering into a legally binding agreement with Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre to provide you with the Services;By using the website of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre to browse any Umrah Travel Products and Services you represent that you have read our Terms and Conditions Agreements posted on the website and you accept its full contents and applications to you. Furthermore, if any client proceed with a booking on Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre website, these Terms and Conditions Agreements will apply to that booking. Clients undertake to fulfil the obligations contained within these Terms and Conditions Agreements.
Please read the following conditions carefully. All bookings are made and accepted subject to these conditions.
These terms and conditions agreement applies to all Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre’s Umrah packages, in addition and without prejudice, to other specific conditions which may apply to particular Umrah packages. The Terms and Conditions Agreement –as defined below- apply to our services, directly or indirectly made available to you through whatever means, including online reservations.
The following constitutes a contractual agreement between Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre, hereinafter referred to as Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre or us, and the purchaser of any of our Umrah packages, and hereinafter referred to as “Customer or You or I” Acceptance of such agreement can be accomplished through a written signature on Terms and Conditions Agreement, or by submitting the Terms and Conditions Agreement online, which is purchased of one or more of our Umrah packages. By purchasing an Umrah package or signing an online our terms and conditions Agreement customer warrants:
All products, goods and travel arrangements remain property of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre until invoices confirmation is paid in full.
The Terms and Conditions Agreement – as may be amended from time to time – constitute the entire agreement, and supersede any other agreements or understandings (oral or written), between you and us with respect to their subject matters unless explicitly stated otherwise.
• The One (1) Free Umrah Land Package offered for 2019/2020 Umrah Season is only available to Australian and New Zealand residents that have completed the relevant steps outlined in the initial promotion, including, but not limited to, registering and paying for their Nomad Travel Umrah Package.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSIT:
• IMPORTANT NOTICE: New rules and regulations for Umrah – The Ministry of Hajj & Umrah now charges an extra amount of 2000 SAR (Saudi Riyals) for those individuals who have travelled on an Umrah visa in the last two years and wish to travel again in the current year. This cost is payable by the client. This cost and the conditions are also subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the relevant Ministry.
• For Individual packages, Non-refundable deposit of $500.00 per passenger is required at the time of more than 30 days prior to departure to secure your reservation, to reserve hotels and to start the visa process.
• For Group packages, Non-refundable deposit of $1,000.00 per passenger is required at the time of more than 30 days prior to departure to secure your reservation, to reserve hotels and airline ticket and to start the visa process.
• For Ramadan packages Non-refundable deposit of $1,000.00 per passenger is required at the time of more than 30 days prior to departure to secure your reservation, to reserve hotels and to start the visa process.
• Your booking is not confirmed until the full deposit payment is received into Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre account as listed. Furthermore, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre are unable to start any kind of processing for your Umrah’s package and visa until we receive the full deposit payment into Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre account.PAYMENTS:
• Full payment is required at time of 30 days or less prior to departure for both individual and group packages, otherwise no further processing for Umrah packages.
• All deposits are non-refundable for change of mind or cancellations by you (subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
• Cancellation received in writing 30 days or more prior to departure will be subject to non-refund (Nil Refund) of deposit for Individual, Group and Ramadan Packages.
• Cancellation received in writing 30 days or less prior to departure will be subject to non-refund (Nil Refund) of full the payment of the package’s cost for Individual, Group and Ramadan Packages.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL UMRAH PACKAGES:
• All package prices INCLUDE 5% VAT (GST) & 5% Municipality Charges as per Saudi Government Regulations effective from 1st January 2018.
• For Group packages, Airfare may be INCLUDED or EXCLUDED in the price depending on the package advertised in the website.
• For Group packages prices are based on travel from Melbourne International Airport.
• For Group packages any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia, will be bearable and paid by the client.
• For Group packages prices are based on airline fuel charge of September 2018. Clients are responsible for any major fuel surcharge.
• Group Package prices are based on the cost per ticket at time of advertising per passenger, any increase in price per ticket by airlines at the time of actual booking confirmation the ticket, will be borne and paid by the passenger.
• Al Aqsa Package price is based on the package advertised in the website, any increase in price per ticket by airlines at the time of confirmation the ticket, will be borne and paid by the passenger.
• The ticket prices are based on Full Service International Airlines.
• All package prices are based on availability. Hotel prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• The last day to apply for Ramadan’s Umrah is 1st of Shaban. (No Ramadhan Umrah for 2019)
• The Umrah season closes on 30 Ramadan.
• In the case of any client who purchases their own airline tickets through another travel agency or online travel agency prior to receiving their passport Umrah visa approval—including pages stamped with Saudi Umrah visa from the Consulate of Saudi Arabia, the client must review, check and make sure when he receive his passport including his Umrah visa from Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre that all his travel documents including airline tickets and voucher comply with the visa details, rules & conditions. If the client neglects to do so, and such airline tickets may not comply with his Umrah visa details, rules and conditions, therefore Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will assume no liability or responsibility for any claims, fees, damages, losses, costs or expenses arising out of the cancellation his tripe. The client is solely responsible for the full amount of costs and losses incurred as a result of the cancellation their trip. In addition, if for any reason costs, expenses or fines are imposed upon Nomad Travel & Destination Travel as a result of the clients failure to ensure that his travel documentation is in order, then the client will be liable on demand to reimburse us such costs, expenses and fines.
• Please check your visa condition, passport and your flights status before you fly to your destinations even in course of transit. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of any authorities will be your sole responsibility. We do not advise on any sort of visa information, details, rules and conditions about any country.
• In the case of a client buying their own airline tickets by himself/herself online and/or from another travel agent, such airline ticket must comply with Saudi Visa Conditions which are the Validity Period of entry to Saudi Arabia & Duration of Stay for Umrah in Saudi Arabia as the following:
• Usually, the Validity Period for entry to Saudi Arabia is 30 days in all months except the month of Ramadan, which is 14 days and such period must be calculated from the date & time on which the Umrah visa is issued to the date & time of the Entry to Saudi Arabia.
• Usually, Duration of stay for Umrah in Saudi Arabia is 30 days in all months except the month of Ramadan, which is 14 days and such period must be calculated from the date & time of the Entry to Saudi Arabia to the date & time of the Departure from Saudi Arabia.
Therefore, according to the above conditions, a client who is receiving his/her passport from Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre that includes his/her Umrah visa, has to check that the visa’s details are complying with airline tickets arrival & departure dates to and from Saudi Arabia including his/her full name. In the case the airline tickets dates are not complying with the above conditions, the client must report it to Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre prior to his/her departure date from Australia. In the case the client departs from Australia without checking the dates of his/her airline tickets and with presence of any error or mistakes related to the above condition, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will assume no liability or responsibility for any error or mistakes referring to any airline tickets which were bought and/or controlled by the client. Therefore, the costs and/or penalties of the cancellation of any items of Umrah package including the cost of the client’s airline tickets as a result of these errors or mistakes of such airline tickets will be borne and paid only by the client. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre does not accept any liability for the errors and omissions of such airline tickets which do not comply with the above mentioned conditions of Umrah visa.
• You are solely responsible for ensuring that you hold all valid travel documents (passports, visas, etc.) and comply with the entry, exit, transit or other requirements of the countries you are travelling to. You may be refused entry into a country if you do not have the required or valid travel documents. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre and our reservation staff will not be liable in any way for any consequences arising out of your not having the required or valid travel documents including visas approval and conditions.
• The duration of the Umrah visa gives a maximum of 30 days or 14 days as per the instruction by Ministry of Umrah in Saudi Arabia, which means the client MUST complete Umrah and depart from Saudi Arabia prior to the expiry date of Umrah visa, otherwise the client will violate Saudi Arabia visa and immigration laws and he/she will expose himself/herself to penalties according to Saudi Arabia Laws.
• Furthermore, overstay of more than 30 days or 14 days, as mentioned in Umrah visa, in Saudi Arabia is subject to a penalty of $10,000.00 per client payable to Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre.
• The only cities allowed to be visited for a client holding an Umrah visa are Jeddah, Madinah & Makkah. If the client plans to visit another city, other than those mentioned above, the client will violate Saudi Arabia visa and immigration laws and he/she will expose himself/herself to penalties according to Saudi Arabia Laws.
• Due to heavy rush the hotels have very limited availability and rates are hiked without any notice, hence rates of hotels are strictly subject to availability from our allocation of rooms.
• If the client would like to book a Quad, Triple or Double room, he/she must have all numbers of persons who will be sharing and occupying the room in the submitted registration form. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will assist the client to find another person or persons sharing the same category of the requested room (Quad, Triple or Double). In the case of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre not finding the person or persons sharing the same category of the client, the client must pay the full cost of the room that has been selected in their registration form or can change the category of room to another category (Quad, Triple, Double, Single room) and the balance of the cost as a result of an upgrade or change of room from one category to another category will be bearable and paid by the client.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre has the right at any time (before, after and/or during the arrival to Saudi Arabia) to change or replace any booking of a room or a hotel including the reservation hotel number before or after the issue of Client Confirmation but must be matched or similar to the room or the hotel as mentioned in each programme which is published on the website of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre Australia and according to the Registration Form and the Terms and Condition Agreement which is completed and submitted by the client online.
• All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only guaranteed once paid for in full by you. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
• The courier cost for sending and receiving the client’s passport and documents to the Saudi embassy in Canberra will be borne and paid by the client.
• The earliest check in hotels at 04:00 PM. If the passenger request extra night in any hotel, In case of arriving early according to the timing of airlines and/or the availability of seats, this cost will be paid by the passenger.
• The latest check out hotels at 12:00 PM. If the passenger requests an extra night in any hotel, In case of departure late according to the timing of airlines and/or the availability of seats, this cost will be paid by the passenger.
• The Umrah packages prices are calculated on 20th October 2018, as per the exchange rate of the Reserve Bank of Australia of Australian Dollar v/s USA Dollar (AU$1.00 = US$0.7111).
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre is not responsible for any lost or stolen luggage or personal items for the durations any of our packages. It is customer’s responsibility to take care of all personal and valuable items at all times. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre recommends customer purchases insurance to protect themselves should such a situation arise. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre is not responsible to transport or oversee transportation of customer’s luggage.
• It is your responsibility to arrange insurance that is suitable for your needs, before you travel. It is also your responsibility to take your insurance policy documentation with you when travelling.
1. Umrah Terms & Conditions Agreement for Each Person (ONLINE ONLY)
2. Umrah Registration Form for Each Person (ONLINE ONLY)
3. The Deposit Payment of $500.00 (Individual) or/and $1,000.00 (Group) Must be Received to Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre Account
Name: DESTINATION TRAVEL CENTRE
Bank: Westpac Bank
BSB No: 033-082
Account No: 363024
Bank Address: St Kilda South
Upon receipt of your deposit payment, your registration will be confirmed via email.
In order to make your Umrah application please ensure the following items have been submitted:
• Valid Australian passport for at least six months with 4 empty pages.
• Four passport size photos (white background).
• Saudi Arabia Visa Application for Each Person (Download from Website, Fill, Print & Sign it).
• In case of NON Australian passport, the applicant must provide a copy of Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), to approve that the applicant has a Residents in Australia at least for 2 years.
• Original Certificate of Vaccination for Meningitis (ACYW 135) and Seasonal Flu vaccine.
• Certificate of Introduction from Mosque or Islamic Organisation.
• A copy of Marriage Certificate for husband & wife (must be duly certified by Police).
• Females of age under 45 must be traveling with a Mahram and must have a proof of relation (must be duly certified by Police).
• Copy of Birth Certificates for Brothers/Sisters traveling identifying relationship as per parents’ names (must be duly certified by Police).
• A copy of Birth Certificate for children or infants who accompanies their parents (must be duly certified by Police).
• Females of age above 45 can be traveling without a Mahram but she must perform Umrah with a group.
• A Mahram must be a minimum 15 years of age.
• Any supporting documents required by the Saudi Embassy must be duly certified by Police.
• Prepaid self-addressed Courier Bag or Australian Express post Platinum envelope (Maximum Weight of no less than 500g, Maximum Thickness 20mm) for us to return your Passport and other documents in relation to your travel. Alternative arrangements of returning your documents can be made at your own expense.
• If requested by relevant authorities to use air-courier for passport and Umrah documents to obtain Umrah visa between Melbourne and Canberra and between Canberra and Melbourne (2 way), the cost of the air-courier will be borne and paid by the client which is AU$165.00.
INFANT AND CHILD POLICY:
• Children 12 years and over will be considered as adult, and he will be charge full amount of Package cost.
• Children under 12 years and above 2 years will subtract 25% from the above price and also the price may be amended according to the rules of Hotel.
• For children under 2 years $1,000 will be charged for visa fees, document processing plus infant flight.
PROCESSING OF APPLICATION:
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre is an IATA agent who has entered into provider arrangement with Saudi Arabian authorised providers licensed to provide accommodation, transportation and other services to pilgrims entering Saudi Arabia for Umrah.
• All documents are thoroughly checked by Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre to ensure that all the requirements are complied with. We will forward and hand delivered to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canberra for assessment and processing of visa.
• Processing normally starts 30 days prior to departure date, unless otherwise advised by the Embassy for other time processing. We are responsible for the submitting of your visa application.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will follow-up with the Embassy on your behalf.
• In the event of any or further documentation being needed in the course of visa processing, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will advise you accordingly.
• As Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre have a large volume of pilgrims and documents to process, please assist and cooperate with us by keeping your contact to URGENT MATTERS ONLY until processing is completed and documents are returned to you accordingly.
CONDITIONS OF TICKETS:
• Tickets are issued after Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre receive the client’s passport that includes Umrah visa from Saudi Embassy.
• For Seerah Package and Group Packages, prices are based on the cost per ticket at time of package publication, when booked at least 30 days before travel. If the ticked is booked less than 30 days before travel or if the relevant class is not available, then any increase in price per ticket by airlines at the time of confirmation of the ticket will be borne and paid by the passenger.
• Name correction will incur $550.00 fee.
• Date change by revalidation after ticketing $550.00 fee.
• Ticket reissue fee $550.00.
• Individual packages cancellations of air ticket 14 days prior to departure are subject to NIL refund.
• Passengers who no-show for a flight will be considered as cancelling after departure and NIL refund will apply.
• The airline may take more than 12 weeks in same cases. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre is not liable for any refund amount if it has been delayed from Airline. Refund will not be provided until refund has been received from supplier/airline.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
• It is your responsibility to review, check and make sure that the information is correct and to have in your possession all the required documentation and identification required for entry, departure and travel to each country or region. This includes a valid passport and all travel documents required by the relevant governmental authorities including all visas, permits and certificates (including but not limited to vaccination or medical certificates) and insurance policies.
• It is your responsibility to fulfil the passport, visa details and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary and airline tickets details.
• The name provided by you for your travel airline tickets must be the same as that in your passport. It is your responsibility to check your name and ensure that you have all the documentation you need for your journey. Visas are obtained from the issuing authority in Australia and you should confirm these with the relevant High Commissions, embassies and/or consulates. Visa requirements vary by both country you are travelling to and the current citizenship you hold so please ensure you check well in advance of your travel dates to allow sufficient processing time as required by the embassy. Either airline staff or immigration authorities may not allow you to pass through customs and board your flight without the appropriate visa and some countries will not allow you to enter without proof of a return or onward electronic or paper ticket. Airline check in staff at your point of origin may deny boarding you. We do not accept any responsibility in the case you being unable to travel due to not complying with such requirements. Therefore, you accept full responsibility for obtaining all such documents, visas and permits prior to the start of the trip, and you are solely responsible for the full amount of costs incurred as a result of missing or defective documentation. You agree that you are responsible for the full amount of any loss or expense incurred by the Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre that is a direct result of your failure to secure or be in possession of proper travel documentation. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre does not provide advice on travel documents and makes no representations or warrantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, or special equipment and you agree that the Tour Operator is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this information. If your trip is cancelled due to you not comply with visa details, rules and conditions, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will not be liable for any costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, or expense whatsoever in such circumstances.
BOOKING ON BEHALF OF OTHERS
• By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your trip booking, notifying the Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed.
• By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
• The responsibility of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre as the tour operator or their agents is limited.
• Before booking your Umrah package, you should read this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you understand ALL of the Terms and Conditions.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or alter the Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre website, terms and condition agreement, registration form and the contents of Umrah packages as described in website without notice by posting the amended terms and condition agreement, registration form and Umrah packages on this website. The amended of terms and condition agreement, registration form and Umrah packages shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the website. Therefore, each time you access the website, you need to review these terms and condition agreement, registration form and the contents of the Umrah packages periodically.
• Your continued use of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre website or the services will mean that you accept unconditionally any amendments made to the terms and condition agreement, registration form and the contents of the packages.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre(Australia) and its related companies have various subsidiaries, branches and offices throughout the world. The subsidiaries, branches and offices only provide an internal supporting role to and for the benefit of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre(Australia). These subsidiaries, branches and offices (as well as any other affiliated companies) do not have any power or authority to render the service, to represent Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre(Australia) or to enter into any contract in the name of, for or on behalf of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre(Australia).
• Umrah’s procedures and requirements may change at any time with or without notice by Saudi Government. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre visa service allows applying on your behalf for Umrah visas to relevant Embassy or Consulate of Saudi Arabia. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre is unable to guarantee to obtain Umrah visa and consequently, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre accepts no liability whatsoever for not obtaining Umrah visa with or without reasons. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of not obtaining Umrah visa. In this case, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre bears the cost of package, hotel and ticket cancellation fees and refunds the full package cost to the client except for the deposit payment. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre is also not liable for any delay, misplace or loss of passport during processing and obtaining Umrah visa from relevant Embassy or Consulate of Saudi Arabia.
• All bookings made on this Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre website are subject to the relevant supplier’s/tour operator’s booking conditions in addition to these Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre Term and Conditions Agreement.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to flights for Umrah packages including not enough time to perform 40 Salaat in Madinah. All hotels star rating is according to Saudi Arabian standard. Due to circumstances beyond the control of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre may also need to cancel or modify events that appear in the itinerary. There may be other circumstances in which hotel changes become advisable or necessary. Therefore, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre also reserve the right to substitute any of the hotels. During Umrah journeys, the unexpected is often the norm. Despite very careful planning and organization the Umrah journey can never be taken for granted like a normal holiday expected in the Australia.
• The provision of the service offered by the company is in good faith and best endeavours to meet your standard, however, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre, our agents, travel partner or their sub agents cannot be held responsible for any shortcomings outside the company’s control against your expectations of the pilgrimage. No express or implied, is made by us or by any person as to its accuracy, completeness or fairness and it should not be relied on as such. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgment at this date and are subject to change without notice.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre acts only as agent for clients in making arrangement of services for airlines, hotels, transportations or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for mismanagement from any one of the administration, management or employee/staff who provide any of these services. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will not be liable to the client for any claims against non-fulfilment, unsatisfactory or non-performance of services and products purchased on the client’s behalf by the company from third parties such as (but not limited to) airlines, hotels, tour operators, car hire companies. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre makes every effort to ensure that all the arrangements and services connected with a client’s tour will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will assist the client during his/her tour to solve any issue or complaint between him/her and third parties such as (but not limited to) airlines, hotels, tour operators, car hire companies. However; Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre does not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and, whilst they are in all cases selected with the utmost care, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre does not accept liability for the errors and omissions of such suppliers.
• You agree to release and forever discharge Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre from any and all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon, or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, to me and your property which may be sustained in consequence of the losses and expenses as aforementioned.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre acts only as agent for passengers in making arrangements for airlines, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for: injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occasionally occur either by reason of defect through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or dangerous incidents in the air, sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities, war whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft , epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre ‘s control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses to delays or changes in schedule or other causes. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such services. Facilities described in Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre’s brochures and/or other marketing material may be withdrawn for reasons beyond Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre’s control. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will have no responsibility to you or any other party, financial or otherwise, in such cases. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check – out times and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). In the event of delay, it is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on its procedures. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre and its affiliates. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre and its affiliates will not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his/her negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to re-join the tour.
• All or any such losses and expenses as aforementioned will be borne by you and will be your sole responsibility to the complete exclusion of Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre.
• You further agree to indemnify and save harmless Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre against and from any and all claims and demands, actions, and claims for contribution or indemnify, whether under any statute or otherwise, which may be made or brought against Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre, including the costs of defence of such action and claim, as any such claims or demands relate to your Umrah Pilgrimage.
• In case you/the client fail(s) to pay any outstanding payments to Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre then he/she will be liable to face court proceedings in Melbourne, Victoria and all the expenses incurred in such recovery of dues including legal fees, lawyers’ fees, barristers’ fees and Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre staff’s fees (Hourly Rates) who will be involved in such case will be borne by you/the client, and you/client confirms and agrees to pay such costs and fees.
• Moreover, no upgrades in the program chosen will be the honoured after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered and not utilised.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will not take any responsibility for ensuring successful booking if any travelling documents are not so received, and/or are inaccurate, nor will it refund any monies paid in respect of your booking(s).
• You are responsible to maintain acceptable standards of behaviour at all times. You must not behave in any way, which causes or may cause distress, injury or annoyance to others, or give rise or may give rise to the risk of damage to property. If you do behave in any such way, you are likely to be evicted from your hotel. In case of such eviction, the evicting authority’s decision will be final, and Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will have no liability to you, and will not refund to you any portion of the cost of your package, nor will Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre make alternative arrangements for you.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre reserves the right not to accept customers or bookings (or in exceptional cases to cancel confirmed ones) at our discretion and for whatever (legal) reason without the need to justify such refusal. Typical reasons for rejecting a customer or booking include, but are not limited to: Accommodation request, breach of the Terms and Condition Agreement, force majeure events, trade or economic sanctions, embargoes, legal restrictions, (suspicions of) fraud or theft, suspected criminal activity, suspicious bookings, submission by customer of misleading or erroneous information, credit card problems, inappropriate behaviour, threats, insults, violence, refusal to supply information, practical obstacles, communication problems. In case a booking is rejected or cancelled by Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre and a payment has already been made, you will receive a refund of the total booking value.
• You are responsible, upon receiving any documentation relating to your booking(s), including but not limited to, passports that include Umrah visa details, flight ticket(s), hotel booking confirmation and transportation confirmation, to ensure that the documents are accurate, and do not contain any errors or omissions. Any errors or omissions must be reported to Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre immediately for rectification prior to your departure date from Australia. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will assume no responsibility for errors or omissions, which are not so reported, nor for any consequences, which follow therefrom. Therefore, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will have no liability to you, and will not refund to you any portion of the cost of your Umrah booking package, nor will Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre make alternative arrangements for you. You will bear and pay the full cost of your Umrah package including the cost of airline tickets if issued by Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre.
• You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions.
• A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these booking terms and conditions. This paragraph does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act.
• In case you or anyone in Umrah group intend to submit any kind of complaints against Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre to the Ministry of Umrah or to a court in Saudi Arabia, Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre shall be appointing law companies in both Saudi Arabia and Australia to defend such complaints. Furthermore, in case Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre does not receive any charges from the Ministry of Umrah/Court, you or any person in Umrah group agree and confirm to pay to Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre all the fees and costs of both law companies in Saudi Arabia and Australia including any associated costs (such as wages, airline tickets, hotel accommodation… etc) which may occur as a result of defending such complaints.
• Australian law prohibits the carrying of any foodstuffs when transiting in and out of the Australia. It is your responsibility to ensure that you observe this restriction. Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre will not bear any responsibility for your failure to do so.
• Consumer Law
• To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre are excluded under these Terms and Conditions.
• Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law or under any international consumer protection legislation.
• Nomad Travel & Destination Travel Centre and their respective employees, affiliates, officers directors, successors, representative and assignees are not liable and will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of any party.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in Victoria and the parties hereto accept the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria in relation to any dispute between them. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of the Agent implied by the Regulation, the Sale of Goods Act, 1896 or any State legislation if that cannot be lawfully excluded.
• If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.